Here are some ideal criteria for participation in MovieMaker Production Services
- Participating films must be planning at least partial production or post-production in the United States or Canada
- Participating films should have $25K of its budget in place in cash, (not pledges)
- Principal photography should be beginning in the next 36 months
- Participating films should have a complete and detailed budget
- Participating films must be prepared to invest $10K or more into the program
- Projects should ideally be feature length narratives or documentaries. However, shorts will be considered. Must demonstrate $25K on hand to invest for features, $10K for shorts
- MMPS' ideal budget range for participating films is between $100K and $1 million. We will work with smaller or slightly larger budgets, but this is the range at which our services can make the most impact on the quality and completion of a film.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for details about the program. To apply to the program please submit here.